Friday, September 28, 2012

Social Media Conference

Just wanted to pop by and say Happy Friday to you all! I can't believe it's basically already October! I have been super de dooperly busy lately with work and such! Yesterday I went to an awesome Social Media Conference in NYC for work! Business Insider hosted the event and I must say, it was amazing! I learned SO much good stuff about social media and such I don't think I stopped writing down notes once! *hence why my hand felt like it was dead*
I left the house at 6:30, but in true Jersey/NYC fashion it took us 2 1/2 hours to go about 20 miles from my house to the destination of the event. NOT fun!
The conference was awesome! Amazing speakers from Gilt Groupe, Pepsi, EA Games, (RED), Ford, Quaker Oats & SO many more! It was a long day for sure. But, in the end it was awesome and I learned a ton! Not to mention got some vino and had fabulous views of the East River! Can't complain!
Happy Friday, hope you have a faboooosh weekend! xo

No comments: