Friday, January 21, 2011

about me


My name is Katy, I am a twenty something from the great state of New Jersey. I am a proud sister of Zeta Tau Alpha, and previously was the president. Joining a sorority was the best decision I ever made, and I thank God everyday for letting me be a part of something so amazing! I am your typical girly girl with a love for all things pink. Although I am from New Jersey, and wouldn't trade that for the world - most people tell me I belong in the South. I have a love for all things preppy, dream about shooting a gun, die hard conservative and cannot leave the house without big hair.



I am a future teacher, and have a passion for politics. I have a love for shopping, especially shoes and bags. My mother doesn't trust me to be left alone in either sections while I am shopping because I am known to do damage. I die over shoes, and the fabulousness of them. I love to laugh, and think laughing is essential to life. I try my best to always smile, even when it seems to be pouring on me. I live for my friends and my family. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I have a strong faith, and believe that everything happens for a reason, because God has a master plan for all of us. I am newly in my twenties, and getting ready to graduate college and make my way to the "real world". Follow along on my journey which always has unexpected twists and turns, but I would not trade it for the world!

No comments: