Monday, January 24, 2011

shoe obsesh

So, if you haven't noticed from my blog title - the "sole" is indeed referring to shoes. I have a love, make that obsession for shoes. It seems as though whenever I go to the store I gravitate right to the shoe section and set my eyes on the beautiful shoes. I usually do not wear flats, I owned one pair and I wore them once and never again! But I figure now that I am going to be entering the "real world" I should at least attempt them. I don't think it's realistic to be teaching in 5 inch heels *sigh*. Therefore, as a Christmas present I received my very first pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats. Yes, you may be gasping that I JUST finally got a pair of these beloved flats - but like I said, flats and I were not friends. Long story short, I fell in love with these shoes.



You can find them at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Saks, ect.

So, if you already do not own these shoes, trust me they are worth the investment! Not only are the super cute, and stylish, they are comfy too!

xox

No comments: