Friday, August 19, 2011

Where has summer gone?!



I can't believe that in less then 2 weeks I will be making my way to DC.

It seems that this was something I never thought would finally come!

My summer has been amazing, and I apologize for the complete lack of blogging.

Here are some updates on what I have been up too...

I have spent lots of time lounging on the beach, and dock soaking up the sun (don't worry, I use sunblock)




I have spent lots of time out on the boats with friends, and family tubbing and wake boarding (and maybe getting a few jellyfish stings)





I have been devoured numerous times by mosquitos (it's quite ridiculous how many bites I have)

I turned the big 22. (far less hype for this birthday as last years big 21)


Celebrated our families 3rd annual family reunion and my sweet grandmas 80th birthday! (we have SO many female Leos in my family, rawr!)







I have gone from blonde to brunette (and am shockingly LOVING it)





I have shopped, shopped, and shopped some more (all for DC of course)



I have my tres professional clothes all ready to go (with a pinch of Lilly of course)




Just got my Lilly planner so I will not forget anything while being a busy DC bee!





Slowly but surely I am packing up all things fancy schmancy to hopefully woah DC politicos!



How have your summers been? Doing anything exciting these last seem weeks?!

Missed you all, I promise I will be a better blogger!!

xox,

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the new hair color! The outfits are so cute! Glad you've had a fun summer. Enjoy the rest of the summer! xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I've loved all of your summer instagram pics!

You've gotten stung by jellyfish? Poor thing!

SEL said...

Boo to getting stung by jellyfish, but yay for new clothes and fabulous times with family! Can't wait till you're in DC! And brunette looks beautiful on you!