Thursday, June 7, 2012

CMT Awards Recap

If it weren't for Twitter I totally would have forgotten that last night were the CMT awards! I am so happy I got to watch because I really think this is one of the best award shows out there! Everyone is there for the music and it seems much more genuine then other award shows.

*warning picture overload*

Anywho, country music is filled with good looking gals and guys and here is some of the fashions that were spotted last night on the show!


I don't know if you have heard of the Pistol Annie's but it is Miranda Lamberts band and let me tell you they are some sassy, fun and rebellious girls! I have really fallen in love with their music as well as their image! Nothing like a buncha girls singing about all the things you wish you could say.



I can't even get over Lauren Allaina these days. She looks SO different from her days on Idol & I'm still trying to decide whether or not thats a good thing. Seems as though she lost her innocence and down to earth image. What do you think?



It seems like sequins and sparkle were a major theme throughout the night. Everyone seemed to be rocking them in some way or another! (i'm not complaining, I loves me some sparkle!!) Sarah Evans rocked this sequin look.



Jordin Sparks clearly didn't get the sparkle memo and wore a simpler look.



Kristin Bell was a co-host with Toby Keith and I thought she was pretty hilarious (they both were). These were two of the looks she wore throughout the show





Kellie Pickler rocking a pink look!



Lady A all together!




MY GIRL, Carrie <3 She was looking beautiful as ever with her adorbz hubby! They are seriously too adorable together. And I can't even with her legs! Someone make mine look like that. Ugh perfection as always!









And this hunk of burning love *swoooon* Luke Bryan looking hot as ever singing his song Drunk on You was just fab! He gave his guitar away to a girl in the audience and I realllly wish it was me. le sighh







I had never heard of this band Little Big Town but I loved their performance, it was super fun and the perfect summer song!




Total photo overload but SO worth it! What look did you love!?

xo,

K.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Luke Bryan is sooooo good looking! I loved Carrie's dress! Love all the sparkles!!