Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Birchbox and Target Beauty Bag



Yesterday was a very lovely mail day for me!!

Not only did I recieve my June Birchbox, I also recieved my free Target Beauty Bag!! Woot woot!!

I have to say I am SOO happy with my Birchbox this month!

This is everything I got in my box!



Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Sample.
Stila One Step Bronze - FULL SIZE! $36.00 value (holllerr)
Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive
theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac
LUNA Bar






I am SO happy that I got a full sized Stila One Step Bronze. I already used it this morning and it's really an awesome product! This product alone is worth MORE then my 3 month $30 subscription to Birchbox! :) I am super excited to try out all the other products as well! I wasn't overly pleased last month but this totally makes up for it! :) :)

If you want to subscribe to Birchbox click *here* for an invite from moii!! ;)

I also got my Target Beauty Bag which was filled with all kinds of goodies!!





I can't wait to try out all my Target samples as well! Not to mention all the lovely coupons I got along with it!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!!

xo,

K.

1 comment:

henning love said...

i love my target beauty bag!! they packed a lot of great stuff in the tiny pouch