Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day!

I think that I have been waiting my entire life four years for this day to finally come! If you follow me on Twitter, you have already been subjected to reading my crazy tweets during the 3 Presidental Debates and the 1 VP jokeshow Debate.

Being a Political Science major in college, I am quite passionate about politics and have very strong opinions on many issues.

But, I will keep all of that to myself because the MOST important thing to do today, regardless of your political beliefs and opinions is to get out there and VOTE!!!

This election is going to be soooooooo close and your vote matters!

So do your civic duty and get out there and VOTE!!

May the best man who hasn't already been President for four years win! (sorry, I had to)

xo K.

No comments: