Tuesday, December 21, 2010

christmas wish list

So, i am officially done with the semester! eeek! :) so, i finally have time to blog and make a solid attempt to blog as often as i can!

I can NOT wait for Christmas! Here is my wishlist. What did you ask for?

1. White Kindle
2. Juicy Couture Kindle Case
3. Tan boots
4. White puffer jacket from Bloomies
5. Vera Bradley bags (i love Vera, it is perfect for traveling!)
6. Tiffany & Co. Necklace
7.. Some random clothes
8. Burberry Pancho wrap (i wishhh)
9. Holiday Barbie (tradition since I was born)
10. Hess Truck (tradition since I was born)
11. I am going to Canada & Florida over break which is also part of my gift!

I know it is the season of giving, but a girl can wish for some presents too!
What's on your wish list?
Happy wrapping and baking!
<3

No comments: