Friday, May 6, 2011

SUYL : Vacations

My best friend happens to be Croatian, and her grandparents live over in Croatia. I went on vacation with her for 3 weeks to Croatia! I had the BEST time ever! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! We went to the island of Olib, which is a small island *there are many small islands there*. We also went to Zadar, which is a port city that is on the coast in Croatia. The city was pretty as well, but very city like and loud *I don't think they sleep at night*. There is not enough I could say about my trip. The people were SO kind, the place was SO safe, SO beautiful and I had the best time of my life! *not to mention filled with super cute boys* If you ever get the chance, you deff need to go visit, you won't regret it! In case you were unsure where Croatia is *I was prior to visiting* it is right across from the Italy across the sea to the right! ;)
















7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Katy,
Croatia is on our list of "someday!" My hubby lived there (Zagreb) for 2 years with Campus Crusade for Christ and says it is one of the most beautiful places on earth! Can't wait to show him your post.
Blessings,
Amanda

Lindsey said...

I am part croatian (as my great grandparents lived there) and loved seeing your photos as I would love to visit someday!

Emily Powell said...

BEAUTIFUL! Adding it to "the list"! Thanks for sharing :)

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Don't think I'll get there, but the pictures are beautiful! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

Joelle said...

My husband's entire family was born in Croatia! We are desperately trying to get back there someday! Pics are beautiful!

themalenicfam.blogspot.com

Joelle said...

Oh, and Im following you now !
and will add to twitter

my twitter name is jlmmomma

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Awesome pics! I would have never thought to visit Croatia, thanks for putting it on my radar. Maybe one day...when I'm rich hehe :)