Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I'm not sure that I actually have. Maybe when I was younger, but I've had a cell phone since I was in the 7th grade (it was just for emergencies, girl didn't legit use it)

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
No, I never failed one thank goodness!

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I go to this local place in the town over. I've never actually had any fast food burger, they kinda freak me out!

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Nope, but I actually want to! HAH

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I still live there!

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I love to wear black, sometimes I think a little too much!

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Probably my slip on UGGs, they're so comffyy!

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Honestly, not really! As commercials invade the radio, I find myself listening to my iPod more and more!

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Probably desserts. I have sucha sweet tooth! Ohh or boneless buffalo wings!!

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Tough question I'd say Rick Barnes. He is a motivational kinda speaker in the Greek community! He's quite amazing!

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!
xox
.

No comments: