Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Dates? Few guys here believe in them these days! It's more like bad guys, then bad dates. I could go on for days about bad guys! ;)

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood so I could 1, say I'm from the South 2, visit the South 3, have a gorgeous hubs 4, have the gift of singing (because I'm horrible) 5, but on a concert or something and be a big deal! Plus I think she's gorgeous and the sweetest thing ever!

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Oh, cheese is divine! Mozzarella and cheddar are two of my favsies!

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Aw yes, Mrs. Greer! She had my 2 brothers and myself for first grade! My mom and her still send each other Christmas cards and email back and forth! :)

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Depending upon the situation either my momma, or my best friend Linda!

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yeah in grammar school! I did a Spice Girls dance with my friends lol

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Tie between Mz. Elle Woods and Blair Waldorf (gossip girl)


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater? In the pool??
Yeah, but I try to refrain! I have very light blue eyes and that water kills them!


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope, grew up on one! been on a computer since Kindergarden

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
About 20 minutes ago. I fell asleep while unpacking my life from college!

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday! It'll be Memorial Day Weekend SO soon!!

xox,

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I totally get the date thing. I don't know the last time I had one