Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I am linking up again for WILW!

This week I am loving a few new things.

I am a Real Housewives addict, and I watch every season religiously! I was super surprised when they bumped the Real Housewives of New York back, and came out with Real Housewives of Miami! Last night was the season premiere on Bravo, and I actually really enjoyed the show. It has a different feeling to it because it is filmed in Miami, and I think it is going to be a very dramatic, yet good season! It is on Tuesdays at 10 on Bravo, if you love the housewives, definitely check it out!



Another tv-related love is yet again another show on Bravo. If you have watched the Real Housewives of New York, then you know who Bethenny is! She had her own show after the RHONY called Bethenny's Getting Married? and now she has a second show called Bethenny Ever After! I am super excited for the premiere of it, looks like it will be just as funny as her other show. Here is a link to a preview clip of the show!



Yesterday was National Margarita Day! I hope that you all celebrated the lovely day, which gave us all an excuse to consume tequila! In case you missed out, I think it'd still be appropriate to celebrate sometime within the week! After a long day of classes yesterday, I had some Skinnygirl Margaritas with my roomies! They are muy deliciouso! If you have never had these, you MUST go and try them! They are from Bethenny, the housewife from above. There is only 37.5 calories per drink - HOW can you resist?! Not to mention they are SO good!



This seems to be like a Bravo/Bethenny themed post, but really the girls products are amazing! I recently purchased her Body by Bethenny DVD! It is amazeballs! It is about 40 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of strength training, and 5 minutes of butt buster! This DVD really gives you a great full body workout, and you definitely feel it the next day! I love doing this, and try to do it as often as I can! Sometimes it's just too hard to get to the gym with my schedule and this is a great way to get a workout in!





Have a great Wednesday!! :)
xox,

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

National Margarita Day!? I missed that one...

LKO said...

Excuse me, please bring a bottle of those on Friday or else I'll make you sleep with the cat. 0:)