Friday, March 18, 2011

Few of my Favorite Things

Thank you to sweet Michelle for tagging me in this post!

Favorite...
[1] Food - chicken parm

[2] Color - pink

[3] Animal - dog

[4] Sports Team - New York Yankees!!

[5] Dessert - chocolate covered strawberries

[6] Artist/Singer/Band - Carrie Underwood, Eminem, Lady Antebellum, Nicki Minaj (quite the variety)

[7] Pair of Shoes - UGGs (it's really Christian Louboutins, but right now I just dream of them on my feetsies!)

[8] Outfit - Juicy velour pants, sorority v-neck tshirt, uggs (sucha bum)

[9] Store - Target, Bloomingdales, Forever21

[10] Brand - Oh gosh, too many!

[11] Perfume - currently Lucky You by Lucky (I think thats the name)

[12] Accessory - My Blackberry (sadz)

[13] City - New York City!

[14] Hobby - dancing, going out, skiing, tanning, sleeping

[15] Beauty Product - mascara (obsessed, use 5 diff ones)

[16] Snack - celery, it's not even normal how much I love it

[17] Holiday - 4th of July! LOVE how patriotic everyone is :)

[18] Movie - The Notebook, Legalla Blonde and Wedding Crashers

[19] Song - Far too many to choose from!

[20] Guilty Pleasure - dark chocolate

These are a few of my fav things! Hope that you all had a fabulous Monday! It was SNOWING, yes you read correctly - SNOWING in Jersey this morning. I have NO idea how this happened considering it hit the 80's on Saturday! Gosh, just when you think Spring is here, you get snow! Not to mention in the forecast this week they are calling for 2-4 inches. GRRR.. I'm going to book a flight to wherever everyone lives with warm weather!! Hope someone is enjoying all the sunshine!

xox,

No comments: