Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linkin up again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I went to the movies this week and saw the Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon. It was a great movie, if you are looking for a good movie to see this should definitely be on your list! It is not only an action movie, but it has quite the love story in it! Not to mention Matt looks lovely as always!


I am Catholic, and today is Ash Wednesday which begins Lent! This means 40 days of no meat on Fridays, and giving something up! I always think this is a nice time of the year to reflect upon our lives and realize the things we take for granted!


My little cousins recently brought me to this new frozen yogurt place called Cups! It is AMAZING!! It is all self serve, you pick the flavors you want and add your own toppings then they weigh it and you enjoy it's goodness! They have some great flavors like dulce de leche, red velvet cake, cake batter, peanut butter, mint, cheesecake and cookies and cream to name a few! Not to mention they have about every kind of topping you could ever dream of!


And as always, I am always loving quotes. I came across this one and it made me smile, always a nice reminder! :)



Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

xox,

6 comments:

Emily Powell said...

YUM! I love frozen yogurt places!

Greer's Gossip said...

Loving your blog!! :)

I love frozen yogurt places. We just got one called Yogurt Mountain. It is so yummy!

LKO said...

I blogged about Cups too! LOL.

Jessica said...

I really want to see Adjustmen Bureau. I love Matt Damon! The flavors at fro yo place sounds so good.

Jesslyn Amber said...

Cups sounds DELICIOUS!! Yummm!

And I love that quote. So true. :)

Jen said...

Love the quote!