Friday, April 1, 2011

100 Facts About Me!

I saw this on a few peoples blogs, and thought I'd do it! Shocked I was able to find 100 things about myself!


1. I have 2 brothers, one is 26, one is 20.
2. I have 3 dogs, Philly, Luca & Daisy Mae.
3. I have lived in the same house since I was born.
4. I have never been on a roller coaster.
5. My favorite color is pink.
6. I am a control freak.
7. I am 5'7.
8. I am incapable of leaving the house with flat hair.
9. I am passionate about politics.
10. I hated middle school.
11. I went to an all girls Catholic private high school.
12. I cheered for an all boys Catholic high school! 13. I could spend hours in Home Goods.
14. Target is addicting.
15. I had my tonsils out and it was the WORST thing I've ever experienced.
16. I sliced my thumb with a knife while at work and had to get stitches in my thumb and I now have a scar.
17. I have my boating license.
18. My little cousin has the same birthday as me, July 30th!
19. I love astrology, and often can tell what sign a person is based on their personality.
20. I love music, it's my therapy.
21. I drunk text, a lot.
22. I've been skiing since I was 2, and it's my ultimate stress relief.
23. I've also been dancing since I was 2, I miss taking classes!
24. I wish I could sing well, because I love singing!
25. Chicken Parm is by far my favorite meal.
26. I could eat an endless amount of celery and never get sick of it!
27. Dark chocolate makes everything better.
28. I have an account on The Knot & got all 5 of my roommates to create one. (don't judge, it's addicting)
29. I have a mild obsession with all things wedding related (hence my Knot account)
30. The Notebook makes me cry still even after seeing it at least 50 times.
31. I think I dream more then the average person.
32. I stress myself out very easily.
33. I actually enjoy public speaking.
34. Being President of my sorority was the most challenging and rewarding experience.
35. When I go out, my drink of choice is Vodka + Pineapple Juice, yum!
36. I have an odd interest in guns and want to go shooting badly!
37. I'm addicted to Twitter.
38. My Blackberry never leaves my side.
39. I never take off my Tiffanys heart charm bracelet from my left wrist.
40. I've been in love once.
41. I've had my heart shattered.
42. I will never get old of seeing the New York City skyline on the daily.
43. I love the sound of rain.
44. I love to make people laugh.
45. I don't like beer.
46. I love to dance.
47. I don't like being late, it stresses me out.
48. I am a Leo, through and through.
49. I have a terrible habit of picking at my fingers. (yucks, I know)
50. I still love dolls, and love playing them with my little cousins.
51. I have no tattoos.
52. I have my belly button pierced.
53. I drive far too fast.
54. I have terrible road rage.
55. I want to make a difference in the world.
56. I often worry too much about others, and neglect myself.
57. I hate the hair salon, sitting for 5 hours drives me crazy.
58. I have never had hair shorter then below my shoulders.
59. I love my Kindle.
60. I have an addiction to mascara and use 5 different kinds.
61. If I have the option of buying something in pink, I will. (ex: my dvd player is pink)
62. I hate doing laundry.
63. I played on my high schools golf team.
64. I regret not playing softball in high school, I loved it.
65. I want to see the world before I die.
66. My friends mean the world to me, and they have gotten me through so much.
67. I don't think I'll ever fully get over my first love.
68. I love quotes, they are healing to me.
69. A long drive by myself does wonders for me.
70. I have far too many headbands.
71. Joining a sorority was one of the best decisions of my life.
72. I often wonder where I will be in 5 years.
73. I'm far more mature then the average 21 year old.
74. Sometimes I think that's a bad thing.
75. I struggle with living in the moment. I'm always planning ahead.
76. Before I go out, I need to know the plan.
77. I hate everything about bananas.
78. My best friends death freshman year of high school was the most traumatic thing I've experienced.
79. I like to think everything happens for a reason.
80. I hope Karma exists, because some people are just plain old mean.
81. I take far too many pictures of myself on my Blackberry.
82. I love the New England Patriots, even though it's forbidden in NJ to do such a thing.
83. I often am told that I belong in the South.
84. I must attend the Kentucky Derby at least once in my lifetime.
85. I have issues trusting others.
86. I've learned that you are lucky to have a few good, true friends in life.
87. I worry I won't be a good mother one day.
88. I lack patience.
89. I have a pillow obsession and sleep with 13 pillows on my bed. (I know, ridic)
90. I love to shop, it's unhealthy.
91. I pray every night before I go to bed.
92. I love my parents. They are the most generous people I've met.
93. My grandparents are madly in love after 60 years, and that brings me so much happiness.
94. I have a herniated disk in my back, and it's annoying.
95. I love baseball! Go Yanks!
96. I LOVE shoes. I don't think I could ever have enough.
97. I love wearing sundresses.
98. I used to hate country music, now I love it!
99. I have a girl crush on Carrie Underwood.
100. I love all the amazing people I've met through Twitter & Blogging!

If you made it this far, God bless ya! ;)
Have a great Monday tomorrow!
xox,
KMM

No comments: