Friday, April 29, 2011

The Most Anticipated Wedding

For all of those who are unaware, I am quite wedding obsessed. I just think weddings are fabulous and such wonderful days celebrating the love people share! So, naturally I had to get a lil into this Royal Wedding business. I have to say, before today I would read up on things here and there but I was not the obsessed type.

I woke up this morning at 7 (solely because I could not fall back asleep) and turned on E! I caught some of the Royal Wedding festivities and saw the most anticipated kiss ever. It was such a sweet moment, and everything looks so amazing!

Here are some photos that show how obsessed and into this wedding people got, and then some of the sweet newly wed Royal couple!
















Sorry if you've seen these pictures 500x already! I had to do a post!

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!
xox,

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great pictures! I hadn't seen the ones of Posh & Becks. I was wondering what her full length photo looked like. I love weddings, I love pagentry, I love the Royal family, so naturally I was in love with this day too!