Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Shoe Trends

I am shoe obsessed, which means I spend my free time often looking and loving tons and tons of shoes! I have noticed that there are three main trends for this spring the flat sandal, the wedge, cork, and the thick/platform heeled shoes! I of course drool over the shoes from Neiman, Saks, and Bloomingdales but as a college student cannot afford any! But, LuLu*s & Forever21 have a ton of cute shoes that are super similar to the hottest shoes by the hottest designers! These are some great finds I found while comparing high priced shoes to the affordable ones! They're all super cute, and clearly a must for every girls spring wardrobe!

The Flat Sandal


Forever21

Forever21

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

Forever21

Cork


LuLu*s

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

Forever21

The Wedge


Forever21

Forever21

Forever21

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

The Thick/Platform Heel


LuLu*s

LuLu*s

LuLu*s

Have you found any fabulous shoes for this Spring? I'm always looking for great shoes, so let a sista know! ;)

My links got messed up for some reason, if you need help finding the direct links let me know, sorry!
Hope you have a SOLEful day!
xox,

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Really cute shoes! I haven't heard of Lulu's before but now I will definitely check them out.

Leslie said...

I love all of those cute shoes!!!

Kindra said...

i like the coral flats! super cute and so is your new layout :)

Madeline said...

I love them all! I also really like how you separate your blog posts with flowers. Adorable!